Lulu & Teddy

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Lulu going at her Teddy!

Not sure why I can not get a video to post here anymore?

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That just makes me smile ear to ear, Vegas does the same thing to comfort himself to put himself to sleep. Soo Adorabull!!

Good LORD she is a beauty!! Love the spot where you can see her paw clutching the teddy... so darn cute

She is such a cutie.

Holy :poo: who woulda thought I would be the one to fix it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :hmm: :faint: You have to click on the video symbol above where you post and it will allow you to insert the video there for the thumbnail thingy to appear. Dang I am impressed! Better go to bed before I blow it somewhere else. :LMAO: [MENTION=5334]Heff102[/MENTION]

She is soooo pretty and smooshie. I could squeeze her until she popped!

Holy :poo: who woulda thought I would be the one to fix it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :hmm: :faint: You have to click on the video symbol above where you post and it will allow you to insert the video there for the thumbnail thingy to appear. Dang I am impressed! Better go to bed before I blow it somewhere else. :LMAO: @Heff102

Yeah I know that but it just hangs there and wont do anything.

What exactly r we talking about here? That sounds like big problem for you. :biglaugh: no, really what do you mean? It wouldn't post when you did it?

yes after I C/P the link then press ok nothing happens.

Heff102 sounds like maybe a java problem or something. If a computer restart does not help you can always do it the old fashioned way. Add bb code tags with 'video' in them.

PHP:
Like [video]add link here[/video]

That is all the video button does, is add those codes to the front and the back.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back