OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
LOL that's funny! Looks just like our bed but with less when when you add all three and Jack being 6' long when stretched out. I don't ever, well mostly ever, give up my space. Hold on, Emma's broken that rule. :ashamed: I'm like your hubby, I'm a pushover for Emma but not the boys. :hmm:

I think it is very obvious from your posts that Emma is "mommy's girl" :yes: :2thumbs: It was unusual for Dublin to be at the end of the bed if my space is empty. She will build a "nest" with my pillows and that is usually where I find her. I have no problem moving her to "her spot" but Mike grumbles that I am mean to her. So as you can see in my profile pic, she is in Mike's spot and that is usually where she end up with him on the couch. Did I hear you say "spoiled"???Absolutely :rolleyes: P.S. here T-shirt came yesterday. I will take a pic if she ever gets out of bed...:ROFL:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I think it is very obvious from your posts that Emma is "mommy's girl" :yes: :2thumbs: It was unusual for Dublin to be at the end of the bed if my space is empty. She will build a "nest" with my pillows and that is usually where I find her. I have no problem moving her to "her spot" but Mike grumbles that I am mean to her. So as you can see in my profile pic, she is in Mike's spot and that is usually where she end up with him on the couch. Did I hear you say "spoiled"???Absolutely :rolleyes: P.S. here T-shirt came yesterday. I will take a pic if she ever gets out of bed...:ROFL:

Yep, she's a mommy's girl alrighty. :D Hey I have a Mike too, lol. Emma crawed up to my pillows again last night and slept at the top of my head. :luv: Guess it's all fine now if she doesn't grow anymore. :eek:

Wilson can't wait to see 'his' girl in a matching shirt. :yes:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Oh yes, the least blankets and smallest space. haha BUT at least I get to pick it out before they all take over. Of course hubby gets a nice big side of the bed to himself.

sounds exactly like my house!!! All three dogs have to be smushed up against me and Ron has his entire half of the bed to himself. Last night I told him, "don't let any of the boys up here until I get in bed and get settled". Worked for a couple of hours then I was fighting for leg room. Sometimes my back hurts because I have to stay in certain positions for hours or else I'll fall out of bed. The things we do for our silly bully's!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
27065d1347546427-last-one-rotten-egg-dubbiebed2.jpg
. Awwww they saved you a spot, albiet a little one. ;)

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
sounds exactly like my house!!! All three dogs have to be smushed up against me and Ron has his entire half of the bed to himself. Last night I told him, "don't let any of the boys up here until I get in bed and get settled". Worked for a couple of hours then I was fighting for leg room. Sometimes my back hurts because I have to stay in certain positions for hours or else I'll fall out of bed. The things we do for our silly bully's!!!

It looks like I am out of luck but once I "arrive" everything is rearranged cause I don't give up my spot. Dublin moves to the middle and then up towards Mike's head and huffs in his ear ( which he just cannot stand :tongue:) so eventually he gets up and goes out on the couch. The cat will leave after a while so I have half the king sized bed to myself and Dublin has the other. :laugh: So the picture looks very different in an hour or so... This is a man who never wanted a dog by the way and never in his wildest dreams did he think he would give up his bed to one. :inlove: It makes me smile...

Members online