Jacksonville shelter has kept and is adopting out some of the bullies found abused.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
My bulldog is slated to stay at Pet Paradise for 4 days... maybe you should be a Pet Paradise, I'll send my dogs to you. It's a lot shorter term than fostering, but - at the same time, it's not a big commitment while you wait for your furever companion.

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
@airmike1 , FYI, Florida English Bulldog rescue got 4 of them. They are getting prepared for surgeries and then will be up for adoption. You should contact them!!!
Welcome to Florida English Bulldog Rescue

Hey Leslie,

I just received an email from The Florida English Bulldog Rescue and, you are right, they adopted 4 of these pumpkins. They are in the Tampa area. Maybe I'll complete their application and see what happens. One of the 4 bullies that the rescue has was the one in the news that was in the reporters lap, happy as can be. He looked and acted just like Winston...probably not a good idea adopting that particular fella-but he sure was cute!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Today is a better day as I am working on my hobby here at the house before going to bed for work tonight. I again, thank each and everyone of you for your kindness and encouraging thoughts. :hug:
Mike..there is a thread with their pictures all together..looking so great! It's under bullies for adoption..I tagged you..I can't believe how happy they look already! Go for it!!

📰 Latest posts

Members online