Is the demodex gone???

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Herman just came back from the vet, and she said she didnt "see anything" when she did his scrape. Hallelujah! We're going back in 2 more weeks to get another scraping. In the meantime he will continue to take his meds. I was planning on this drawing out for 2 or 3 months, but it seems like all my hard work with learning about the immune system and treatments are paying off. So far it's been only 1 month worth of treatment! I'm so happy for my little boy! Fingers crossed this is over...:pray2:

Now I just need to find out how to get his little hairs to grow back and keep his skin conditioned.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw thats wonderful news. i think the hair should just start growing back on its own. thankfully sarah has never had this. maybe you can blog about the treatment. you know what supplements you gave and such to help might help someone else whose dog gets it. just a thought.

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
cowsmom;bt869 said:
aw thats wonderful news. i think the hair should just start growing back on its own. thankfully sarah has never had this. maybe you can blog about the treatment. you know what supplements you gave and such to help might help someone else whose dog gets it. just a thought.

Great idea! I'll do that.

MAICHIA

Oct 21, 2012
SPRING, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
BUSTER
my dog buster just got rid of demodex with a series of medical "dip"/baths-4 to be exact and I started to see results in his hair growing back after the first dip-we finally got another scrapping with a negative result which was great and his hair is just about grown back on its own.

Most Reactions

Members online