JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
If you can stand the racket, I do all at once, right there in the middle of the room. There is a different dynamic when the dogs are alone compared to how they are individually. I don't know if the way I do it is the right way or not, I just know that it's always worked for me. The only dog that I didn't crate in the beginning is Athena. First reason is because I didn't/don't have a crate big enough for her. Second reason is that she is so submissive that I felt confident skipping the crate and going straight to the leash.

That "special person" bit should have told me right there you were talking about yourself. You're "special" alright :sarcastic:

I can handle the racket. :up: I will keep Jack and Wilson separate those because Jack gets too excited and Wilson, well doesn't like it and that would be a perfect storm for a fight to break out. I'm hoping she trained enough that she won't run away if off leash. I'll keep her on leash for a while (she's not leashed trained either).

It's wonderful to be so special if even in my own eyes. :ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Sally has also had some teeth pulled, apparently she had some very bad teeth. I'll get her dental records and any other records they have on her...they microchipped her too.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.