I Never Intended for This to Happen

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
But...it just sort of did. It started last week when Ollie started crying at about 2.30 AM. It was like baby crying, peeps and little whines. So,I tried to ignore him. But, it was so pathetic. So I thought, ā€œwhat would I do if he were a real child?ā€ Well, Iā€™d take him out of the crib and put him in bed with me and hold him and sing to him and comfort him. So, I woke my husband up and asked him to get Ollie out of his crate that is in our bedroom and lift him into the bed cause heā€™s way too heavy for me. So he did and then I woke him up at 7:00 to lift him down to start our day. So every night OLLIE goes in his crate. He cries between 2 and 4 AM and I wake John and we go through ā€œthe procedure.ā€

Except for tonight. Tonight we were watching TV and at 7:30 I heard Ollie barking in our dark bedroom. I went in and turned on the light. Ollie was standing on my side of the bed barking to be lifted up to the bed. So I called John in to lift him up. So now Iā€™m sitting on here in the recliner watching TV. And, Ollie is stretched out across my side of the bed and at some point heā€™s going to have to be moved so I can go to bed.

Yes, I know I created this monster. I really do. But. But. But. Heā€™s such a sweetie pie and I love him so much. I know what I have to do.

1826ffafd0a8e6819c32294f068a2141.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Fit for a King!! Going to buy a set of steps so he can get in by himself

BullyBoston

Jan 14, 2016
Boston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Apollo
He is adorable!!! Oh my......please always put him in your bed!! He's a baby!!! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji56][emoji56][emoji56][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Thatā€™s his bed now! You must let him be. Really, really precious photo.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Look at him he is sleeping g so peacefully!! :)

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
I bought a platform bed so mine can jump up...Bulldog cuddles ads the best!!! [emoji23][emoji23]ā¤ļøā¤ļø[emoji4][emoji4]

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
What a beautiful precious awesome story. He is such a little love bug and I can totally see how ā€œitā€œ happened LOL I imagine you will have to get some steps as hubby May tire of this and then what will you do.. might as well get to looking :-) Itā€™s funny when weā€™re down here in town, Hank takes off and sleeps on the couch all by himself. When were up in the hills heā€™s right in the bed and thereā€™s no stopping him. Itā€™s just what they learn to do.. bunch pf weirdos they are :) Sweetest picture in the world

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
We have some folding stairs we bought from camping world. Jewel and Bentley can get into and out of bed anytime except when we are at work (work...a four letter word that ends in "k").

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH my goodness... he really looks comfortable now... LMAO!!!

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
But...it just sort of did. It started last week when Ollie started crying at about 2.30 AM. It was like baby crying, peeps and little whines. So,I tried to ignore him. But, it was so pathetic. So I thought, ā€œwhat would I do if he were a real child?ā€ Well, Iā€™d take him out of the crib and put him in bed with me and hold him and sing to him and comfort him. So, I woke my husband up and asked him to get Ollie out of his crate that is in our bedroom and lift him into the bed cause heā€™s way too heavy for me. So he did and then I woke him up at 7:00 to lift him down to start our day. So every night OLLIE goes in his crate. He cries between 2 and 4 AM and I wake John and we go through ā€œthe procedure.ā€

Except for tonight. Tonight we were watching TV and at 7:30 I heard Ollie barking in our dark bedroom. I went in and turned on the light. Ollie was standing on my side of the bed barking to be lifted up to the bed. So I called John in to lift him up. So now Iā€™m sitting on here in the recliner watching TV. And, Ollie is stretched out across my side of the bed and at some point heā€™s going to have to be moved so I can go to bed.

Yes, I know I created this monster. I really do. But. But. But. Heā€™s such a sweetie pie and I love him so much. I know what I have to do.

I hope you don't mind but there were so many mistakes in your original post that I just felt compelled to correct them all...

"But...it just sort of did. It started last week when Ollie started crying at about 2.30 AM. It was like baby crying, peeps and little whines. So,I tried to ignore him. But, it was so pathetic. So I thought, ā€œwhat would I do if he were a real child?ā€ Well, Iā€™d take him out of the crib and put him in bed with me and hold him and sing to him and comfort him. So, I woke my husband up and asked him to get Ollie out of that crate that is in his bedroom and lift him into his bed cause heā€™s way too heavy for me. So he did and then I woke him up at 7:00 to lift him down to start his day. So every night OLLIE goes in his crate. He cries between 2 and 4 AM and I wake John and we go through ā€œthe procedure.ā€

Except for tonight. Tonight we were watching TV and at 7:30 I heard Ollie barking in his dark bedroom. I went in and turned on the light in his dark bedroom. Ollie was standing on his side of his bed barking to be lifted up to his bed. So I called John in to lift him up onto his bed. So now Iā€™m sitting on here in the recliner watching TV. And, Ollie is stretched out across his side of his bed and at some point I'm going to have to sleep in the recliner from now on so as to make sure he has enough room to sleep comfortably in his bed.

Yes, I know I created this monster. I really do. But. But. But. Heā€™s such a sweetie pie and I love him so much. I will do nothing to change any of this."

No thanks necessary

BTW, he looks REALLY comfy in his new bed.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15364]oscarmayer[/MENTION] :laugh::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: you had me at -BUT............

OP

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
I hope you don't mind but there were so many mistakes in your original post that I just felt compelled to correct them all...

"But...it just sort of did. It started last week when Ollie started crying at about 2.30 AM. It was like baby crying, peeps and little whines. So,I tried to ignore him. But, it was so pathetic. So I thought, ā€œwhat would I do if he were a real child?ā€ Well, Iā€™d take him out of the crib and put him in bed with me and hold him and sing to him and comfort him. So, I woke my husband up and asked him to get Ollie out of that crate that is in his bedroom and lift him into his bed cause heā€™s way too heavy for me. So he did and then I woke him up at 7:00 to lift him down to start his day. So every night OLLIE goes in his crate. He cries between 2 and 4 AM and I wake John and we go through ā€œthe procedure.ā€

Except for tonight. Tonight we were watching TV and at 7:30 I heard Ollie barking in his dark bedroom. I went in and turned on the light in his dark bedroom. Ollie was standing on his side of his bed barking to be lifted up to his bed. So I called John in to lift him up onto his bed. So now Iā€™m sitting on here in the recliner watching TV. And, Ollie is stretched out across his side of his bed and at some point I'm going to have to sleep in the recliner from now on so as to make sure he has enough room to sleep comfortably in his bed.

Yes, I know I created this monster. I really do. But. But. But. Heā€™s such a sweetie pie and I love him so much. I will do nothing to change any of this."

No thanks necessary

BTW, he looks REALLY comfy in his new bed.

I really just want him to be happy and healthy and to feel loved and to think his world is a safe and happy place. Itā€™s what we wish for everyone right?

Members online

No members online now.