Happy Holidays from Team Two Scoops

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
We had cards made to send to the people who have been helping my daughter learn conformation, and family of course. The cards we ordered never came, so Iā€™m happy (or maybe just lucky) I never signed up for the EBN swapā€¦
BDD604FA-7A6A-402E-AD59-A6D83E8EAFDF.jpeg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Beautiful card and I love that your daughter is learning to show! Has she done any Junior handling at any shows yet? We are hosting the BCA Nationals in 2023 in Washington!

OP
benny

benny

Staff member
Jan 9, 2022
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
millie vanilly, beth anne (guest member)
Beautiful card and I love that your daughter is learning to show! Has she done any Junior handling at any shows yet? We are hosting the BCA Nationals in 2023 in Washington!
Yes we have been to about one show cluster every month since May, and she did both breed and juniors in each.

We are very new to showing, and didn't know what we were getting into. It has taken this long to get a basic understanding and to get millie mostly behaving. We still don't have a proper stack (see the photo on www.twoscoops.dog). That being said, it has been a lot of fun so far! My wife and I both look forward to joining her in the ring some day.

We had several friends at the knoxville show, but it was a bit too far for us. The ā€˜23 show is already looking cool, I'm jealous! We hope to be able to show at the one in ā€˜24, all three of us.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Thatā€™s awesome you are all interested in showing. It really is quite fun. I donā€™t know if I told you this story already but the original plan was for me not to show, but to just be a spectator. Then I got in the ring and was hooked! Her first show since having babies will be in January and weā€™ll be showing 3 of the puppies as well. And I still donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing lol. Ella is thankfully a natural and I just follow everyone else. And I was hoping that her daughter would follow in her footsteps but no such luck! She still wonā€™t walk in a lead and is crazy on the ramp.

Good luck and keep me posted!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful photoā€¦ Merry Christmas!

Members online

No members online now.