Fitbit?

I will send you an invite.
I have been Mia for the past two or three weeks as I was sick with the flu and sinus infection I think I had run my body right down as I got a shocking dose have not had it eight years.

I'm so sorry Julie, I hope that you feel better real soon!!!

I have been Mia for the past two or three weeks as I was sick with the flu and sinus infection I think I had run my body right down as I got a shocking dose have not had it eight years.

YIKES --- so glad you are doing better --- :hug:

Oh No! Hope you are feeling better! Flu and sinus infection is rough .. Especially this time of year !

I'm a bit late jumping in here but [MENTION=7749]ChrisRN[/MENTION] I'm considering buying a fitbit... which one do you have? I see there are different options:unsure:

I used to have a Flex and liked it. It is what got me started. Now I have a Surge, but I wish I had gotten the Charge. The Surge is bigger, more expensive, and has a lot of functions I don't use because they aren't that practical. It also serves as my watch, but it doesn't have a second hand so is useless in my job. The Charge is a nice size and does everything I need without the frills I don't need on the Surge (though it is nice to read text messages on the Surge when I get them). I don't like the Surge's exercise options much and still use my iPhone app for that.

Don't know what that is but I do have a BITOFSHIT!

HA HA HA Ya I have to pick that up today as I missed yesterdays duty so would say I have ALOTOFSHIT now !

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know what that is but I do have a BITOFSHIT!

HA HA HA Ya I have to pick that up today as I missed yesterdays duty so would say I have ALOTOFSHIT now !

I used to have a Flex and liked it. It is what got me started. Now I have a Surge, but I wish I had gotten the Charge. The Surge is bigger, more expensive, and has a lot of functions I don't use because they aren't that practical. It also serves as my watch, but it doesn't have a second hand so is useless in my job. The Charge is a nice size and does everything I need without the frills I don't need on the Surge (though it is nice to read text messages on the Surge when I get them). I don't like the Surge's exercise options much and still use my iPhone app for that.

Thank you for the info :) I think I've decided on the Fitbit Charge HR, not sure I need the heart rate function but maybe in future it could be good to have for some reason:unsure: I really need to get going and if I don't have anything to motivate me it's not going to happen:ashamed:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back