Feral Pigs

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
They can be eaten-there is a blood test drawn when they are killed(if a person wants for eating) to make sure they are not diseased. I would not eat them. There was a show on Monsters inside me, a man had a sore bloodshot eye,starting to loose sight, and he had a pork tapeworm inside his eye. I don't like pork anyway. View attachment 108936Hogzilla
Ohhh yuk. I don't eat much pork. Sausage are ok if I know who makes them. I'm not a big meat eater either. If i do eat meat I try to stick to animals that has more than one stomach. Pigs has one and we all know what they eat.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Well, I do eat bacon once in awhile. Three guys in Tn were arrested for spreading bacon on the ground around a mosque.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Holy Crap!!! Ray wants a pot belly pig, and I keep telling him no... Lol My uncle had pigs on his farm years ago, and the momma chased me and my brothers onetime in a corn field because we were playing w/her piglets. I've never been so scared in my life :fie:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Wild pig, or boar is extremely delicious, absolutely lean in comparison with domestic pigs. But only females, if I hunt male one, I won’t eat it, as no matter how fast you cut off his testicles, I can smell sweaty smell from male boar meat.
Yep, it can be dangerous not only because of tapeworm which is lethal and super scary, but also there is one more illness not lethal, but very unpleasant- trichinosis. And wild pigs and bears often have trichinella.
They are very arrogant, love to come to peoples gardens and dig out veggies and eat crops. Hooligans.

OP
KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

KING OLLIE HOUSE of BULLDOG

Dec 29, 2016
Florida
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
King Ollie
Wild pig, or boar is extremely delicious, absolutely lean in comparison with domestic pigs. But only females, if I hunt male one, I won’t eat it, as no matter how fast you cut off his testicles, I can smell sweaty smell from male boar meat.
Yep, it can be dangerous not only because of tapeworm which is lethal and super scary, but also there is one more illness not lethal, but very unpleasant- trichinosis. And wild pigs and bears often have trichinella.
They are very arrogant, love to come to peoples gardens and dig out veggies and eat crops. Hooligans.

Here they’re after the little acorns from the Florida Live Oak trees and also grubs in the lawns of people who don’t treat for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.