helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just ordered from Botanic Universe ( Ontario ) https://www.botanicuniverse.com/ 5ml bottles of Arborvitae, Basil,Frankincense,Geranium, and Lavender essential oils and a 250 mL bottle of Fractionated Coconut Oil. Cost Me 55.00 plus shipping and tax for 67.73 total. Came in a few days- great service !

Wow cheap!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] n [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] you guys with your questions I end up hijacking other members post. :hijacked:

Sooooo lets put the essential oil questions in here instead so others can follows or read or updated themselves etc.

So the mix for thieves is.....

Mountain Rose Herbs' Version of Four Thieves® Oil Blend

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
[MENTION=16619]Cbrugs[/MENTION] n [MENTION=16280]Hankster[/MENTION] you guys with your questions I end up hijacking other members post. :hijacked:

Sooooo lets put the essential oil questions in here instead so others can follows or read or updated themselves etc.

So the mix for thieves is.....

Mountain Rose Herbs' Version of Four Thieves® Oil Blend

So what do you guys use to dilute the mix? And do you have to buy all the different oils to make the thieves mix or can you buy a thieves mix already made?

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
So what do you guys use to dilute the mix? And do you have to buy all the different oils to make the thieves mix or can you buy a thieves mix already made?
You can use CO or any carrier oil or just no carrier's

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
You can use CO or any carrier oil or just no carrier's

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Ohhhh okay. I thought they meant the mix had to be diluted in the bottle. So basically, I make the oil mix and then use some coconut oil or whatever to dilute it and then rub it on?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Ohhhh okay. I thought they meant the mix had to be diluted in the bottle. So basically, I make the oil mix and then use some coconut oil or whatever to dilute it and then rub it on?

I just put a squirt of fco (fractionated coconut oil) in my hand and the drops of (I had the premade 'thieves' which doTERRA calls 'onGuard') and rubbed it in... I see that Helene adds teatree as well so will do that too. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the link she sent with for MountainRoseEssentials! I just ordered some stuff from them too:) another 50 put to good use ;)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Dollys parent has a great deal shown here too!!! most of mine are doTERRA or youngliving,,, but love the cost from the Mt rose so went back and forth checking cost. Sounds like Dollys parent though did even better!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
I just put a squirt of fco (fractionated coconut oil) in my hand and the drops of (I had the premade 'thieves' which doTERRA calls 'onGuard') and rubbed it in... I see that Helene adds teatree as well so will do that too. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the link she sent with for MountainRoseEssentials! I just ordered some stuff from them too:) another 50 put to good use ;)

Okay, so is fractionated coconut oil different than regular coconut oil?

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

I will let someone else answer that but as far as I know it's the same thing . It just won't get solid like regular coconut oil . I think neither would be better than the other just use for different things .

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Botanic Universe was a great place to buy in Canada because prices were good and they had arborvitae essential oil in stock. I'm sure there's great places in US as well eg. Edens Garden . DoTerra a bit pricey since its multilevel marketing.

Dollys parent has a great deal shown here too!!! most of mine are doTERRA or youngliving,,, but love the cost from the Mt rose so went back and forth checking cost. Sounds like Dollys parent though did even better!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Kind of. FCO is clear and wont turn to pasty white so easier it make your mixes. You still can use FCO to cook or in salad etc.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Botanic Universe was a great place to buy in Canada because prices were good and they had arborvitae essential oil in stock. I'm sure there's great places in US as well eg. Edens Garden . DoTerra a bit pricey since its multilevel marketing.

Did you buy some? If so, is the name also in latin and is there a bin # ? If something happens they can track the bottles where they were sold? Asking that cause its the best way to know if you got quality or not. Thanks!

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Bought some- name in Latin, but no bin number or way of tracking bottles they sent to me.They poured into small bottles and put their house label on it. Guess I didn't get quality :(

Did you buy some? If so, is the name also in latin and is there a bin # ? If something happens they can track the bottles where they were sold? Asking that cause its the best way to know if you got quality or not. Thanks!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bought some- name in Latin, but no bin number or way of tracking bottles they sent to me.They poured into small bottles and put their house t. Guess I didn't get quality :(

Its very hard to figure out if you're getting quality when it comes to oils. At first when I first started this I got gite till I read more n more into oils. I dont like throwing my money out to window and I sure wont buy young living. Fantastic product but I dont believe paying 3x the price when others out there have the same quality just not the marketing. So dont be hard on yourself ive been there done it.

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
I am getting a deffusior and some oils what r the most important oils I need to get first I have never used oils before n do not know much about them but if it will in any way do something good for my bully I'm all in

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.