digestive enzymes

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I feel like I've asked this before but cant find it and was just wanting to see if anyone knows of a good one?? heck, I completely remember asking before but like I said, cant find it :( Anyway, if anyone knows of a good one, love to hear.. Hanks digestion is seemingly perfect actually so don't know if I need, but just got listening to Dr. Karen Becker and sooooooooooooooooooo, here I am asking :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I feel like I've asked this before but cant find it and was just wanting to see if anyone knows of a good one?? heck, I completely remember asking before but like I said, cant find it :( Anyway, if anyone knows of a good one, love to hear.. Hanks digestion is seemingly perfect actually so don't know if I need, but just got listening to Dr. Karen Becker and sooooooooooooooooooo, here I am asking :)

Any raw fruits n veggies. Pineapple is great one, apples etc. Isnt y8ur little furball on HK?

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
yep,,, hk,,, and doing GREAT!!! When I hear 'something/anything' I check here first :) Ya know what I did too... He is on his third day out of soft palate surgery etc and on meds.... and soft food... So, I blended his sauerkraut up so he doesn't have to chew and am giving him a spoon... ya think that will keep his gut flora good or should I get some goatmilk yogurt stuff..

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
yep,,, hk,,, and doing GREAT!!! When I hear 'something/anything' I check here first :) Ya know what I did too... He is on his third day out of soft palate surgery etc and on meds.... and soft food... So, I blended his sauerkraut up so he doesn't have to chew and am giving him a spoon... ya think that will keep his gut flora good or should I get some goatmilk yogurt stuff..

You're over doing it lol. Did you know you can buy sauerkraut juice? Would save you from blending it and spoon feed him which you will create a spoil bully lolll. No need for goatmilk. Dont mix too much food. HK has everything he needs plus its already soft. Just add fruits as snacks or frozen berries when he feels better. Let him chew his own food!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"

We give Tyson this probiotic with enzymes daily [emoji3] I swear by it!

323b859caa3b50f87d93f34361108eb3.jpg
fad79886fbe69a64275a02236abba949.jpg
f6cceaae626d5c2b45c8ae5308d18f8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
You're over doing it lol. Did you know you can buy sauerkraut juice? Would save you from blending it and spoon feed him which you will create a spoil bully lolll. No need for goatmilk. Dont mix too much food. HK has everything he needs plus its already soft. Just add fruits as snacks or frozen berries when he feels better. Let him chew his own food!

Haha... I meant I gave him " a spoon of it " lol. I know all about spoon feeding a pup… I did that to my shih tzus!! Not fun! Parts of this really cracked me up!

OP
Hankster

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
We give Tyson this probiotic with enzymes daily [emoji3] I swear by it!

323b859caa3b50f87d93f34361108eb3.jpg
fad79886fbe69a64275a02236abba949.jpg
f6cceaae626d5c2b45c8ae5308d18f8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww now I know I asked this before because I went to check on Amazon and I can see this in my "want" cart...so thanks ,,,,, again :)

Members online

No members online now.