nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
[MENTION=8322]baxter[/MENTION]tiberius I totally remember your ordeal! Which was in the back of my mind when I took him to the vet (and also why I opted for an X-ray)

Curly is otherwise behaving normal except for the morning bile only vomit which never has any food. It's only once and afterwards he just goes back to sleep. It usually happens between 6 and 7 in the morning, like clock work. Which also points things more in the direction of Bilious Vomiting Syndrome, according to the vet.

His poops have been fine, good amount, not too loose not to hard. And he is eating his normal amount of food too (if not more when he steals from the other two). He has plenty of energy too. Yesterday was bath day and he was overly playful (as usual) afterwards.

Fortunately my home office allows me to monitor the dogs during all their waking (and sleeping) hours so I really don't think he got into anything unusual. But of course curly might be a ninja and I just don't know. I'll keep a watch on him regardless :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.