Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
He always get up where he is noticeable to the people at the restaurants i stop at hoping for a treat. He usually gets a treat but i know where to go so he gets something and i am happy those places serve good quick food

c39fbe9b24897e889342357ab48238f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

He always get up where he is noticeable to the people at the restaurants i stop at hoping for a treat. He usually gets a treat but i know where to go so he gets something and i am happy those places serve good quick food

He seriously has the best mug!!! I love his face so much [emoji7] seriously always reminds me of Tyson and his younger days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think an arranged marriage is in order.

He seriously has the best mug!!! I love his face so much [emoji7] seriously always reminds me of Tyson and his younger days.

His face looks like every bulldog cartoon face you see on tv with his droopy jaws and his always serious expression

He is ready for his surprise! Total focus! Does he drool? Canelo drools like a running faucet lol.

He is ready for his surprise! Total focus! Does he drool? Canelo drools like a running faucet lol.

He doesn't drool too often. He usually wipes his mouth of the sleeve of my shirt after eating his treats but I don't care since I usually shower after eating and change clothes. I can't get any respect from him. LOL

CHUNKY!!! You adorable guy, if I were working the drive thru, ANYWHERE, you would get 1 of everything :)

HA HA HA Ya made my day Chunky
Waddya get bud ? Do not let Wes off the hook now .

Love the Mug!!!!

I wish Sirius would stay in the back. Dam dog has a xl dog bed back there seeing it fits so well in these super crews

That's one serious rope you got there, Chunk!

He's gorgeous... I LOVE his nose, it's the BEST!!! :drawheart:

You are a monstrously handsome bully boy!! :inlove:

HA HA HA Ya made my day Chunky
Waddya get bud ? Do not let Wes off the hook now .

Usually Milk Bones and the BBQ place we went to yesterday always gives him 3-4 pieces and the women stand at the drive thru laughing at him demolishing them. I am not really sure how unhealthy Milk Bones are or not but he likes them so I will let him take whats given

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back