Christmas List

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nothing! They aren't getting ANYTHING this year. Orion is naughty beyond naughty and Vegas is just a brat.

View attachment 102882

On a more serious note... we use to wrap their gifts in white tissue and let them unwrap them. Then Orion started to unwrap anything that was under the tree.
View attachment 102883
Here is a photo with wrapping paper sticking out of her mouth.

We've found over the years what works with them and what doesn't toy wise. Orion (now that she is on Prozac) hasn't felt the need to self soothe using her stinky bear. People all over the country were out shopping for stinky bears for Orion. They had to be the perfect paw sucking size and contain no pellets.

Now that she doesn't need her bear every night, it's harder to shop for her. Vegas is easy. He gets a new ball every year.

But that doesn't stop Orion from checking her stocking every chance she gets.

LOVE ❤️ LOVE ❤️ LOVE ❤️ your babies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
@JennieS bully Brutus can show Bass how to get a free squeaky ball!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

He's so bad! Last night a box came with a present and they thought it was for them, I put it away and Brutus opened the closet door(we had friends over for dinner so I wasn't paying too much attention) and they got to the box and destroyed it. Luckily the gift inside wasn't ruined. Needless to say they aren't getting a darn thing this year.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

He's so bad! Last night a box came with a present and they thought it was for them, I put it away and Brutus opened the closet door(we had friends over for dinner so I wasn't paying too much attention) and they got to the box and destroyed it. Luckily the gift inside wasn't ruined. Needless to say they aren't getting a darn thing this year.

:lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl::lmaogirl:

Bonnie and Clyde

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Damn.... he is good! :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.