Help Needed! Chin acne

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hmmm good question. Her paws are perfect actually never had an issue yet (knock on wood) but i am noticing that her folds under here eyes are looking a little red? I usually just wipe her down and in a day her folds are back to normal and assume itā€™s because her eyes are always wet with her eye probs. Iā€™m going to buy the nustock and lather her in It hahahahaha my poor fat baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]

You will be very happy with the NuStock. ALSO my lesson learned.....take an old, soft, white tshirt and use it to wipe the folds at least daily and after drinking, in snow, etc. Keep dry, dry, dry.

Also for the fold, tear stains I just got this:

https://www.amazon.com/TrueBlue-Safe-Sure-Wipes-Count/dp/B001KN3MYM

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
You will be very happy with the NuStock. ALSO my lesson learned.....take an old, soft, white tshirt and use it to wipe the folds at least daily and after drinking, in snow, etc. Keep dry, dry, dry.

I was using paper towels [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] prob not the best i will definitely now have a designated T-shirt for mama beans

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Whatā€™s funny is when fran was little i remember a post where everyone was talking about their ā€œbully cabinetā€ and being a new bully mom i was like well thatā€™s kind of ridiculous... jokes on me cuz my bully basket is growing !!! High maintenance babies!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Whatā€™s funny is when fran was little i remember a post where everyone was talking about their ā€œbully cabinetā€ and being a new bully mom i was like well thatā€™s kind of ridiculous... jokes on me cuz my bully basket is growing !!! High maintenance babies!

OMG right??? Even though Joey is 3 in May I learn all the time!!! I like the white shirt so I can see what is in the folds and get this, I use only the softest shirts possible HAHAHAHA !! Nothing is too good for our babies :) Oh, and by the way IF you happen to use any wipes in the nose rope, folds, etc. just be sure to pat them dry, which you probably already know. The True Blue ones that I just got are moist and I don't want to add moisture, so I use to clean then dry with her shirt :)

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG right??? Even though Joey is 3 in May I learn all the time!!! I like the white shirt so I can see what is in the folds and get this, I use only the softest shirts possible HAHAHAHA !! Nothing is too good for our babies :) Oh, and by the way IF you happen to use any wipes in the nose rope, folds, etc. just be sure to pat them dry, which you probably already know. The True Blue ones that I just got are moist and I don't want to add moisture, so I use to clean then dry with her shirt :)

Yes thatā€™s the only frustrating thing with wipes is that It adds unwanted moisture ! And by the time Iā€™m done wiping fran down -like sheā€™s an antique hot rod car - sheā€™s pissed and doesnā€™t want to sit still while i fan her lol spoiled little brat! I just keep the treats flowing. Iā€™ve also just started flushing her eyes at night (which she hates) and thatā€™s more wetness! I feel like i have to roll her in flour like a chicken cutlet to keep her dry hahahahaha

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Yes thatā€™s the only frustrating thing with wipes is that It adds unwanted moisture ! And by the time Iā€™m done wiping fran down -like sheā€™s an antique hot rod car - sheā€™s pissed and doesnā€™t want to sit still while i fan her lol spoiled little brat! I just keep the treats flowing. Iā€™ve also just started flushing her eyes at night (which she hates) and thatā€™s more wetness! I feel like i have to roll her in flour like a chicken cutlet to keep her dry hahahahaha

OMG your post CRACKS ME UP !!!!! So very, very, very true!!!

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

My friends (who obviously donā€™t own bulldogs) think Iā€™m crazy! Iā€™ll get texts like ā€œso did you wipe Frans vulva today?ā€ (Something i really had to do when she was small because she would get irritated) they think Iā€™m just some weird dog lady lololol they have nooooo idea the care and commitment that comes with loving these little turds!

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

Meanwhile...

ā€œMom i smell dem fwicken Fwench fwiesā€

104dec0cc0282d90c0fcfe4a136ead58.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
IMG_7050.jpg

Joey right now in my office :) Obviously NOT missing any meals.....still, she NEVER gets fed anything but her own food...

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh how do you say no to THAT face!!!

I donā€™t ! The shame lol she gets a couple small fries and then gets told to beat It

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 110784

Joey right now in my office :) Obviously NOT missing any meals.....still, she NEVER gets fed anything but her own food...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] look at that belly! I love her! Fran gets all kind of table food but sheā€™s like very in shape which is surprising. We wonder if she has old English in her because sheā€™s so muscular

907c64fa9291124e618407bbab7ec313.jpg

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
View attachment 110784

Fran is right on time with her ā€œneedy 2:30 feelingā€ i caught her mid lunge into my lap lololol
b9850bdf5fb970a7f23832a040aebd1b.jpg

e6ef9fcfc6fc86928e39745b76280277.jpg

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Fran is right on time with her ā€œneedy 2:30 feelingā€ i caught her mid lunge into my lap lololol
b9850bdf5fb970a7f23832a040aebd1b.jpg

e6ef9fcfc6fc86928e39745b76280277.jpg

OMG how sweet is that!!!!!!!!! She really is nice shape!! I think should would be taller if Old English ??? Not sure. She sure looks all English Bulldog to me!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

OP
megskee

megskee

Jun 26, 2017
Delran, NJ
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
OMG how sweet is that!!!!!!!!! She really is nice shape!! I think should would be taller if Old English ??? Not sure. She sure looks all English Bulldog to me!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Her mom was pretty lean too maybe just good genes ? I say this now and then when she gets fixed she will be a fat lump lololololol

Members online

No members online now.