I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bowser~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in New York

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
bowser.jpg

[h=2]About Bowser[/h] Bowser is 9 years old, great with female dogs & older kids & horses, not sure of small kids,male dogs or cats. He'd probably need a strong owner to continue with his humping/ slight dominance issue. He is neutered, UTD on all shots, heartworm and Lyme negative. He is hard of hearing but can hear the smoke alarm when it goes off. He's had chronic ear infections, so he's sensitive with his ears, but will let you touch them if you approach him slowly. He can be a typical stubborn bully at times and likes to go at his own pace & not be rushed. He is great on and off the leash and doesn't require a fenced in yard. He wants to be wherever I am and follows me everywhere. He is a huge snugglebug & just wants to love and be loved. Interested families must be willing to travel to Vermont for adoption.

How To Adopt:

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> longislandbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Long Island Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Members online

No members online now.