Abused shih tzu rescued by SPCA

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Found this story about abused shih tzu with necrotic leg and teeth very upsetting, how can people be so cruel? hogarth-graphic-sm.jpg

Victoria SPCA calling for help for dog Hogarth: ‘so much love to give’ | Vancouver Sun

Chevysmom

Jun 3, 2017
Morehead ky
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chevy tank sparks
OMG how pitiful ya know there r ppl in the world like us who will do anything for our bully's we worry about them eating before we worry about if we have food in the fridge for ourselves I am by no means rich nor do I have plenty of money but my baby receives vet care the best food I can provide vitamins and more toys than most kids have and like I said I am in no way wealthy me and my husband both work our bully loving butts off for our baby and it breaks my heart to see ppl who no matter what there situation (very wealthy or like me living pay check to pay check ) not taking care of their fur baby's how could u look at that poor baby everyday and it in so much pain I swear u should have to have a licence to own a animal I mean u have to have a licence to operate a car but anyone can get a pet the person who owned this poor dog should have been jailed soooooo wrong

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I absolutely HATE people... I follow many rescues on FB, and the stories that they show would turn your stomach. I can NOT for the life of me understand how people can do this to helpless animals. I think they ALL should go to jail...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When I came to this-as soon as I saw the photo,before I even read the story-I thought I was going to vomit-still feel it...as @Chevysmom said, My dogs eat before I do(even if I don't) I really can't afford all these dogs-but I do all I can for them. I think people who can DO that to poor helpless animals(any kind) should be executed,just as if they had committed murder!!! I just can't even read the story.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Poor baby.... the human race is so disappointing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online