Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bald spots

I would put some NuStock on her spots.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

2. Likes 2BullyMama, ddnene, helsonwheels liked this post
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

We switched to semi-raw for our two... Walter was having hair loss, ear infection, you name it. We also get the Cytopoint injections... it's been a lifesaver, and keeping the vet bills down somewhat.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefcake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Adunn View Post
    Good morning. Our English bulldog has been having really bad allergies we changed her diet to homemade food but she's still having issues with her allergies and now is getting these bald spots. I'm not sure if they are related or not. Her new food is beef bone broth, turkey breast and ground, carrots, celery, sweet potatoes, green beans, corn, kale and eggs. Does anyone know what these spots are? Any help would be appreciated. They don't seem to bug her. Attachment 118430Attachment 118431Attachment 118432
    We have two EBs and our 7yr old has awful allergies. He constantly licks his paws to the point of sores and bleeding, hair loss, sores like yours pictured (which are new and we are hoping is only due to allergies), swollen face, puffy eyes etc... our vet recommended a special test (we have pet insurance through nationwide and it covered it) it came back with a long list of what he is and isnt allergic to. From there we were able to find a special (food $100 a bag) and that's helped with the throwing up. They also got a special drop just for him to help with the outdoor allergies. The drops unfortunately didnt work. But we found out he is allergic to EVERYTHING besides eggs potatoes corn and beat juice lol. But anything for our bullies! Maybe see if your vet could do a test like that.. hope it helps !

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Buster 2013 -
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Manydogs View Post
    I would put some NuStock on her spots.
    I did that with Monty when he got what looks like the same thing. Cleared up in no time.

Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

7. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads