General Question Boss's "member"

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
Since then I am learning and paying attention all the time. Nope nope nope not getting caught up like that ever again.

Cali Doll

Community Veteran
Nov 20, 2014
Northern VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
Well at least you didn't think it was a sucker stuck under there like I did and tell your son omg he has a sucker stuck on him and grab it to yank it off. Nope I did that and just about fell over when I realized good lord it isn't a sucker and just what it was. I went one step further and called the vet cause I couldn't figure out how long it was going to stay out and thought he needed to see a vet and they laughed at me so hard and said to bring him in while continuing to laugh and said after 20 min if it is still out that the doc can take care of it, well it did finally go back in and that was the last time I ever thought that. Lol that was my first male dog and yeah talk about embarrassing. But thanks for bringing that memory back to me lololol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This story is amazing! :)

boo boo butts mom

Oct 18, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
boo boo butt
That is too funny lololol. One time I called my bff of a gazillion years lol and said omg I can't get the dirt off of this girl. I have no clue as to what she got into. My friend jumps into her car and drives over here to see me with my female EBD all soaped up and scrubbing her stomach trying to get this dirt stuff off of her. My friend takes one look at her and says to me "are you sure that's not her skin color"? I was like WHAT? And we rinsed her off and oh lord help me Jesus it was her skin color and my RE RE butt thought it was dirt. I do have my moments to say the least, my girl fallen wasn't to happy with me yet happy that my friend came over I am sure of it. I never realized her belly color. She didn't hate me after that and was very good about bathing still but gosh the things I have learned from these animals I love.

Members online

No members online now.