Better Safe Than Sorry and Thank You EBN!

TomVan

New member
Joined
Jun 5, 2013
Messages
463
Reaction score
23
Location
Missouri
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bailey & Zoey
Was at the vet today for Bailey's last puppy shots. The vet gave us Trifexis. I thought I'd read some bad things about Trifexis so after we got home I researched Trivexis on the forums and found many posts against it. So back to the vet and I was able to trade it in for Sentinel. Like I said better safe than sorry and thank you EBN and all the good folks that run and post on the EBN. I will and do feel much better giving her the Sentinel tomorrow.Some pictures: (She's 14 weeks old today.)
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0032.webp
    DSC_0032.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 207
  • DSC_0034.webp
    DSC_0034.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC_0039.webp
    DSC_0039.webp
    114 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC_0042.webp
    DSC_0042.webp
    120.7 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_0044.webp
    DSC_0044.webp
    130.2 KB · Views: 197
She is such a cutie. Harlea just turned 11 weeks and goes for her final puppy shots a week from Friday. She was already on Sentinel from the breeder so we are going to be sticking with it, but we are switching our other dog from Triflexis due to all of the bad things I have read here and other place on the web about it.
 
Good for you and boy she's grown already!


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 
I have read and know horror stories about Trifexis, good thinking for researching it!!
 
Little girl with a big stick..... go get 'em girl!

attachment.php
 
Great pics! Thank you for sharing them! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top