Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crusty Nose

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Crusty Nose

I just bough the Snout Soother sample through the Bully Market for Linus - he has a crusty nose - so I will report back and let everyone know how it works!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella Cow
    Likes (Received)

I clean Bella's wrinkles every night and then apply coconut oil to her forehead, face, nose, and chin. It has really helped soothe and heal her nose and the effects of her allergies that have been getting better by switching foods. Also, I used to breastfeed my children and lanolin is great for moisurizing sensitive cracked and sore areas. I wonder how it would do on a bully's nose?

Dog Park Attendant cadillactaste's Avatar
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglesworth View Post
    Neosporin (recommended to me by bully vet on SI)

cheap and really effective. doesn't take long, and it exfoliates the dead crust.
    I would think you would need to make sure it WASN'T marked pain reducer...for you can use that on chinchillas as well. But the one marked "pain reducer" can kill them...so I wouldn't think it good for a dog either...just my opinion. But...that's a good thought. I use Olive Oil...but am not the fondest of it. Soaking in the tub with the little bit of moister helps get the crusty to loosen up...
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

Bulldogs: Tank and Sarge

Australian Shepherd: Ahsoka ~ Sarge's sister from another mother...and father

The rest of my zoo:
    1 Pastel Ball Python - No Feet
    2 chinchillas - Nibbles and Fluffy
    2 Ornate Wood turtles- Franklin and Turkish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads