Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help My Bully has Skin Problems!!! Hot spots / Rashes :(

Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help My Bully has Skin Problems!!! Hot spots / Rashes :(

Quote Originally Posted by EBDR35 View Post
    Hey guys I've decided to switch over to Raw feeding after doing some research. Also will be getting the allergy panel done when i go to the vet.
    oh thats awsome. we have a raw feeding forum here and i think there is a yahoo group they recommend. they also say to do alot of research before starting but im glad your baby is going to get the test and some mighty awsome food. i feed sarah freeze dried raw and she is doing good now. i hope you keep us posted on how its going.

O H I O
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I didn't see anyone suggest it but the last picture shown looks like red circles. Are they getting bigger and scaly around the outside of the circle? I am wondering if it is ringworm-a fungal infection. Last year it went around my animals with my kitten I was bottle feeding getting it and it spread to me and my lab. Not sure where it came from but it was a bear to get rid of!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads