Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrinkles!

Drool Catcher AdventuresWithOliver's Avatar
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wrinkles!

We were also told by our vet to try Neutrogena Rapid Clear wipes for wrinkles. While they did seem to work, Oliver hates the smell and goes into a huge theatrical performance when we use them. Lately I've been using just a bit of peroxide. I find that dries out any moisture issues the quickest. (always be careful not to go near the eyes!)

@Maximus - are the Trizclor4 wipes scented? Oliver has a big issue with scents so we're always looking for new unscented products to keep in our arsenal!
    Life is always an Adventure with Oliver!

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member Danielle's Avatar
    Quincy, Florida, United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herschel and Fiona
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wrinkles!

Herschel hates me cleaning his wrinkles. He wiggles and squirms and does all sorts of amazing get-away moves. Houdini like. Sigh. I have to try and get him when he is fast asleep in the morning since I think he hates getting out of bed more than the wrinkle cleaning and he will tolerate it as long as I don't try to move him lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads