Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yeast infection?

Bulldog Vet in Training karenben's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Hilda
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Yeast infection?

annie started itching when i changed her kibble so i switched her to raw ,im thinking she had a very slow yeast build up ,she started at about 9 months old,i hope your bully recovers quickly ,karen

Lucy-licious

Quote Originally Posted by sophie098567 View Post
    thank you! do you know if the food can be purchased from stores, like pets at home? or whether i have to order it online. do you also know prices? im new to owning a bully and just want to do everything i can to make life easy for her! a lot has gone wrong so far, not my fault, or hers, just unlucky but i'm hoping to get everything sorted soon enough, and if RC is as bad as everyone says it is, i will definitely look into changing it! look forward to hearing from you later
    You can buy it from pets at home I get the 10kg bag for 40 but you can get a small bag for around 8.50. It took us a lot of food changes to settle with this and I am proud to say Lucy has no yeast, no tear stains and only the occasional teenage spot...and her nose rope is so white and dry
    I do recommend JWB and there are many different flavours, Lucy struggles with chicken, turkey and duck that's why we went for lamb, we did try lamb and rice but that was just as bad so we went for the lamb and veg which is their grain free.

Whatever you choose transition slowly mixing old food with new food 1/4 to 3/4 1/2 to 1/2 3/4 to 1/4 over a week or so until she's totally switched, this will help prevent loose stools and tummy aches. If she does get loose slow down even more. Keep in touch and let me know how you do. Changes won't be instant though so be patient good luck xx

sophie098567

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy-licious! View Post
    You can buy it from pets at home I get the 10kg bag for 40 but you can get a small bag for around 8.50. It took us a lot of food changes to settle with this and I am proud to say Lucy has no yeast, no tear stains and only the occasional teenage spot...and her nose rope is so white and dry
    I do recommend JWB and there are many different flavours, Lucy struggles with chicken, turkey and duck that's why we went for lamb, we did try lamb and rice but that was just as bad so we went for the lamb and veg which is their grain free.

Whatever you choose transition slowly mixing old food with new food 1/4 to 3/4 1/2 to 1/2 3/4 to 1/4 over a week or so until she's totally switched, this will help prevent loose stools and tummy aches. If she does get loose slow down even more. Keep in touch and let me know how you do. Changes won't be instant though so be patient good luck xx

i'm pretty sure she's not allergic to the royal canine as that's what she's been brought up on. i'm going to finish the bags of RC she has at the moment and see if her wrinkles and neck get better. even if they do i'll definitely introduce her to jwb asap if it's better for her health. thankyou so much!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sophie098567 View Post
    i'm pretty sure she's not allergic to the royal canine as that's what she's been brought up on. i'm going to finish the bags of RC she has at the moment and see if her wrinkles and neck get better. even if they do i'll definitely introduce her to jwb asap if it's better for her health. thankyou so much!

Even though she has been brought up on it.... it can become an issue for them as they get older.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads