Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 14

Thread: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Real Name
    Dom
    Country
    United States of America
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bleu Cheese
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Hi there! My name is Dom and have a 10-week old english bulldog puppy named Bleu Cheese! We are both from California and our favorite hobby is nap time The mother of my pup, Bella, lives with us and this January had her second litter of 6 bully angels. We are seeking tips and advice and would love to hear from you all.

  2. #2
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,592
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    12889

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Quote Originally Posted by DomandCheese View Post
    Hi there! My name is Dom and have a 10-week old english bulldog puppy named Bleu Cheese! We are both from California and our favorite hobby is nap time The mother of my pup, Bella, lives with us and this January had her second litter of 6 bully angels. We are seeking tips and advice and would love to hear from you all.
    WELCOME Dom n Blue Cheese. There is so much great info on the website. Only one thing I would suggest is start your puppies on a healthy diet. Kibbles would be Orijen or Acana. But even better is a raw diet. The sooner you start them off eating will while their immune system is strong from momma’s milk, the better for future allergy issues. We’ve all been there n done it. And..... WE love photos!! The more you post the better

    Btw, do I dare ask why Blue Cheese? Fantastic name!!!

  3. Likes EllieMay liked this post
  4. #3
    Newbie
    Real Name
    Dom
    Country
    United States of America
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bleu Cheese
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    WELCOME Dom n Blue Cheese. There is so much great info on the website. Only one thing I would suggest is start your puppies on a healthy diet. Kibbles would be Orijen or Acana. But even better is a raw diet. The sooner you start them off eating will while their immune system is strong from momma’s milk, the better for future allergy issues. We’ve all been there n done it. And..... WE love photos!! The more you post the better

    Btw, do I dare ask why Blue Cheese? Fantastic name!!!
    -img_8087-jpg -img_8224-jpg
    I love bleu cheese dressing and with her beautiful spots, I combined my two loves Thank you for the advice! We will begin trying out Acana tomorrow!

  5. Likes EllieMay, helsonwheels, Mmaker, sisters3 liked this post
  6. #4
    Pet Sitter EllieMay's Avatar
    Real Name
    Heather
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Marshall Texas
    Posts
    348
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cinder
    Likes (Received)
    629

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Quote Originally Posted by DomandCheese View Post
    -img_8087-jpg -img_8224-jpg
    I love bleu cheese dressing and with her beautiful spots, I combined my two loves Thank you for the advice! We will begin trying out Acana tomorrow!

    OMG SHE IS GORGEOUS! Welcome!
    “When I needed a hand, I found your paw.”

  7. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  8. #5
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,592
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    12889

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Quote Originally Posted by DomandCheese View Post
    -img_8087-jpg -img_8224-jpg
    I love bleu cheese dressing and with her beautiful spots, I combined my two loves Thank you for the advice! We will begin trying out Acana tomorrow!
    Stick to one single protein bags. I would start with Duck as it’s easier to digest. It will be easier for you to see “if” any allergies by going with one protein at a time. There’s Duck, lamb, beef, fish.. also DO try chicken. While a puppy is young like yours, as mentioned, the immune system is strong. The body will not reject if fed different proteins as it will get us to it. All my dogs can eat chicken as they were fed chicken as pups n still once in a while I still give them chicken without issues. I do feed my dogs a raw diet. But they did have Acana single protein bag as pups. Keep a journal as it’s easier to refer to if there was an issue. Rotation is the key n do rotate once a month. Just a thought

    Blue Cheese is beautiful!!!

  9. #6
    Newbie
    Real Name
    Dom
    Country
    United States of America
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bleu Cheese
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Quote Originally Posted by EllieMay View Post
    OMG SHE IS GORGEOUS! Welcome!
    Thank you!!

  10. #7
    Newbie
    Real Name
    Dom
    Country
    United States of America
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bleu Cheese
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Quote Originally Posted by helsonwheels View Post
    Stick to one single protein bags. I would start with Duck as it’s easier to digest. It will be easier for you to see “if” any allergies by going with one protein at a time. There’s Duck, lamb, beef, fish.. also DO try chicken. While a puppy is young like yours, as mentioned, the immune system is strong. The body will not reject if fed different proteins as it will get us to it. All my dogs can eat chicken as they were fed chicken as pups n still once in a while I still give them chicken without issues. I do feed my dogs a raw diet. But they did have Acana single protein bag as pups. Keep a journal as it’s easier to refer to if there was an issue. Rotation is the key n do rotate once a month. Just a thought

    Blue Cheese is beautiful!!!
    Thank you so much! This has been incredibly helpful

  11. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  12. #8
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,592
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    12889

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    We are always here to help!

  13. #9
    Newbie
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    14
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Seamus
    Likes (Received)
    20

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Omg she is Gorgeous!!!! You just wanna squish her!

  14. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  15. #10
    EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ddnene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    14,002
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)
    7588

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    to EBN!!!

    "What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

  16. #11
    Pooper scooper Oscar Olde Bulldogge's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    28
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oscar
    Likes (Received)
    78

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Oscar says HI and welcome!!!
    -1da587e3-4251-4082-9340-57a59dd86dda-jpeg

  17. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  18. #12
    Newbie
    Real Name
    Dom
    Country
    United States of America
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bleu Cheese
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: Hello from my 10-week old puppy Bleu Cheese and I!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seamus123 View Post
    Omg she is Gorgeous!!!! You just wanna squish her!
    Thank you!! she is very squishy!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Olde Bulldogge View Post
    Oscar says HI and welcome!!!
    -1da587e3-4251-4082-9340-57a59dd86dda-jpeg
    Cheese and I say Hello Oscar!! Nice to see you

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    to EBN!!!

    Thank youuuuuu!

  19. Likes helsonwheels, ddnene liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •