Thread: ahoy hoy

Default ahoy hoy

my name is josh and i have a 16 month old boy named Duke (i preferred Stampy, but i was overruled by the family). my wife's name is jaime and we have two children that are 11 and 8. the girls absolutely adore their brother, and their 9 year old basset hound sister. i've had a lot of recommendations from the few people i know that also have english bullies to join this forum. i have to be honest, i blew them off, not because i was thumbing my nose, but rather out of a lack of time and necessity. there have been so many instances over the past several weeks involving food, behavior and health issues that i felt like i needed to turn to others for help. i have no intention of joining this community and then bolting when i get a few answers. our family has recently decided that when Sparky (the basset) passes, heaven forbid, that we don't want any other breed going forward, regardless of the aforementioned issues. i genuinely look forward to getting to know as many of you as possible.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Chip
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Hi and welcome. I am glad you decided to join. We look forward to getting to know you and Duke (aka Stampy ). If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    aka "Bullpapa DeLano" on facebook

Bulldog(s) Names
    www.myspace.com/queenlatillyjo
    Likes (Received)

hey josh! i'm glad you gave us a shot and i'm also glad you've fallen victim to english bulldog love they're an incredible breed, aren't they? (just don't tell my two other breeds that i'm bias )

i really hope you find this place helpful and if you have any questions, feel free to ask or pm

they are incredible and fascinating. thanks for the welcome. i really look forward to chatting.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Hello there and welcome!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

A little late but welcome, glad you decided to join us.

Remove Ads