Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New English Bulldog Puppy

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Jacksonville, FL
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My New English Bulldog Puppy

Welcome to the site. Most likely you will find your answers here.
    It took me years to find a vet that didn't push things on me and accepted my theories and ways on feeding and treating my Bullies. Before, every time I would go, a new medication was prescribed. One time they sold be pain meds after a surgery, told them I didn't need them, but then charged me and said the "Dr" required it....$80 later I got home and realized it was the same medication my older dog had for her bad hips. I was upset, so from then on I learned to ask, ask lots of questions and stand up for myself and my dogs.
    I know have a wonderful vet who I trust and adore. So rule of thumb, if you don't feel comfortable and trust your vet, move to another, ask around, interview them.

Always with me

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Northern NJ
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My New English Bulldog Puppy

to EBN Nick and Meatball. We give Bacon salmon oil pills with his food to improve his coat and apple cider vinegar with his food to help his immune system. @italiankidd94 where in NY are you there are other's in the area that may be able to suggest another vet if you wanted to go that route?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads