Desperate Newbie with new rescue- no end in site peeing all over my house!

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Awesome job! I am elated you came here for advise, took what you needed and now see improvements.
Great job!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great progress made already, I'm so happy for you all!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi, we're doing better! I'm also pottying him at 2 ish and 5 in the morning which sucks! We went to mother in laws yesterday and he only marked outside :). I have come upon an unlikely benefit of having recently installed a new screen door. We just put it on three days ago, and now can have door open more especially since its been hot. He now goes to the screen and stands instead of laying down which I was interpreting as it was cooler by the door. Anyway if he's standing by the screen we go out immediately so as of now almost two days and no accident. I am thinking he was doing a lot of marking and also had confusion of how to tell me he had to go. I did buy him some belly bands he figured out how to take them off but has gotten used to them. Now I have to deal with his constipation! Baby steps haha

I am doing a happy dance for you and Buster!:happydance:I don't know you, but I am going to say you are a great person for sticking with Buster while having so much going on in your life. I can gaurantee that Buster will bring you the most joy and love you could have ever imagined possible. I have had dogs all my life and have loved them all immensely. My Brutus is the first bulldog I have ever had and he just gives such a different kind of love and companionship. I love him like none other and I am sure you and your family will soon have the same with your sweet sweet baby.

Members online

No members online now.