Michele
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Barkley and Pippen
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Potty Training 5 Month Old Puppy

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    As frequently as he is going I would also consider the possibility that he could have a bladder or urinary tract infection. When he pees, is it a little or a lot? Is it orange colored or watery and light yellow?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    I considered that too but I'm not sure....He usually pees a lot when he goes outside, I'm not too sure of the color since it's always in the grass so I never get to really see it but I think yellow. He's so good all day while we're at work and hardly ever has an accident in his crate so I think it's crazy that he can hold it that long but then not hold it long at all when we're home!

He's gotten a little bit better, we've been trying to keep a closer eye on him more and take him out when it seems like he has to go (stopping playing with his toys and walking away, etc). But he still has an accident almost every day....Hopefully we will get there soon!

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sunkissedpr1ncs View Post
    I considered that too but I'm not sure....He usually pees a lot when he goes outside, I'm not too sure of the color since it's always in the grass so I never get to really see it but I think yellow. He's so good all day while we're at work and hardly ever has an accident in his crate so I think it's crazy that he can hold it that long but then not hold it long at all when we're home!

He's gotten a little bit better, we've been trying to keep a closer eye on him more and take him out when it seems like he has to go (stopping playing with his toys and walking away, etc). But he still has an accident almost every day....Hopefully we will get there soon!
    Good or bad... it took us 1 1/2 yrs to get our Frenchie to stop having accidents in the house
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Doggie Boutique Owner christyjulene's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christy
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abbey
    Likes (Received)

This is a good read at those tough moments http://www.englishbulldognews.com/co...-Am-Your-Puppy
    Abbey is looking for a forever home

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads