Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Romeo~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

-romeo-jpg

Hi there! I'm Romeo I'm a 9 month old English Bulldog and I still have lots of puppy energy! I came from a kill shelter that was nice enough to contact a rescue so that I could get the medical care I needed and find my forever home. In the shelter I showed strong signs of being highly dog aggressive, wanting to attack other dogs through the kennels. However, since I've been in rescue, we've found that I will do okay with some dogs if introductions are handled properly. I was pretty scared in that shelter so I reacted negatively.

In my foster home, I've been doing pretty well with crate training, but only if you put a blanket over my crate and leave the fan or radio on for some white noise. I'm still working on house training, but doing well. Walks are OK - but I looove to try to chase cars. A fence is a must for my new home (invisible fence not acceptable). I have a pretty high prey drive, so I'd prefer a home without cats. Also given my strength and high energy, I will not be adopted to a home with young children. Since I have a lot of energy, I need exercised daily - a nice walk, or some playtime in the yard.

As a stipulation of his adoption, we will require his adopter complete behavioral training. Romeo is very manageable, but will need someone with a firm hand to guide him.

Update: Great news! I've been ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Buckeye Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 07:39 PM.

Remove Ads