Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: GUIDO: Available in Belmar, NJ.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default GUIDO: Available in Belmar, NJ.

Guido is a 5 year old neutered male who was surrendered because he was left alone for 12-14 hours a day (I'd start acting out too) because his family didn't have time for him anymore. However, in a home with a stay at home foster mom and lots of bully brothers and sisters, Guido has shown no bad behavior whatsoever. Guido is an awesome pup who loves car rides and adores belly rubs. He enjoys playing catch but doesn't always like to give the balls back. He does have some guarding issues with his soccer balls but he's very good at being redirected. Guido does have hip dysplasia and skin allergies and is on anti-inflammatory medication, so a home with minimal stairs would be ideal for Guido. Guido also doesn't know his own strength and likes to play rough, so a home with OLDER children would be best. Overall, Guido deserves a loving home with people who will give him the attention he deserves.
    Guido's ideal home:
    -Children over the age of 8 years old
    -Minimal stairs
    -Good with other dogs
    -Stay at home mom or only away for a few hours
    Will you be that loving family?

Update: I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Midatlantic Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-19-2014 at 09:53 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads