Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ CHANCE ~ English Bulldog avaiable for adoption in Chicago, Illinois

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Tucson, Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default ~ CHANCE ~ English Bulldog avaiable for adoption in Chicago, Illinois

I am already neutered, purebred, and up to date with shots.

Chance's Story...

Handsome Hunk seeks Forever Family
    Hi, I’m Chance! I was rescued by CEBR during Project Homeward Bound from a life in a commercial breeding facility known as a puppy mill. Thanks to CEBR, I don’t have to eat and sleep in a dirty cage. My worth won’t be determined based on the puppies I produce. I can learn what love and safety are. I’m getting a second chance at life!
    I’m a 3-year-old, 53lb handsome hunk with a gorgeous black coat. My foster family says I’m the sweetest boy in the whole wide world, despite my gloomy past. Now that I know what hugs and kisses are, I love to give and get both! I am basically a puppy, learning how to do everything for the first time. I just learned what toys are- how fun!
    For three years, no one loved me, cared about me, or took care of me. As a result, I’m a little bit nervous and easily scared by new things. I’m getting braver every day, but I hope my new family will be patient with me as I learn how to be a family dog. I am very quiet and gentle, slowly coming out of my shell. I learned that I love snuggling- it feels so good! Will you give me a safe place to call home?
    My foster family and CEBR are still getting to know me and my personality, but I will be available for adoption as soon as I’m ready! They do know that I’m good with other dogs and kids. I can go up and down stairs, but as a result from living in a cage during my puppy years, I walk a little funny. I get around just like my foster siblings, but I’m just a little clumsy. I am learning to go potty outside and my foster family thinks I will be a pro very soon!
    What do you say- will you give me a chance? I promise to give you endless kisses and snuggles!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!
    Last edited by bullmama; 01-26-2015 at 04:43 PM.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Remove Ads