Sweden's Young Greta Thunberg

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I hate to say this but Americans are EXTREMELY lazy when it comes to the environment... most of them ACT like they care, but in reality very few take the time to make a personal difference. Personally I think that all of this starts at home, what is your mindset and how you raise your kids. I never recycled until I lived in Germany, it was impressive HOW much they recycled over there. I recycle everything that I can here in TN, but it's pathetic... most of my neighbors don't bother because you have to haul the trash yourself or pay a company to do it for you.
I also compost everything I can. Leaves, grass, kitchen scraps less proteins.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
She was in Montreal n surrounding which had 300K students out from schools. Iā€™m going to say something but please donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m for cleaning the planet too but..... this girl has autism and bipolar. Sadly adults are using her for their point of view. Sad n shame on them! A child born in Sweden as she puts it ā€œbeing robbed fromā€. Sweden is a beautiful country n clean. ā€œRobbed fromā€ are the 3rd world countries. From what Iā€™ve read she doesnā€™t attend school either. I hate seeing adults using children for their needs especially when these children needs help themselves. This is not political, simply a child that needs help n probably has no clue. My 2 cents....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She was in Montreal n surrounding which had 300K students out from schools. Iā€™m going to say something but please donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m for cleaning the planet too but..... this girl has autism and bipolar. Sadly adults are using her for their point of view. Sad n shame on them! A child born in Sweden as she puts it ā€œbeing robbed fromā€. Sweden is a beautiful country n clean. ā€œRobbed fromā€ are the 3rd world countries. From what Iā€™ve read she doesnā€™t attend school either. I hate seeing adults using children for their needs especially when these children needs help themselves. This is not political, simply a child that needs help n probably has no clue. My 2 cents....

Agreed... I believe [MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION],,, sort of stated that earlier in this thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I don't know how she is presented in North-American press, but Greta has Aspergers. As far as I know, she is not bipolar, nor in need of help. I have reservations when it comes to the media circus and school strikes, but Greta herself appears to be a smart kid with a cause.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't know how she is presented in North-American press, but Greta has Aspergers. As far as I know, she is not bipolar, nor in need of help. I have reservations when it comes to the media circus and school strikes, but Greta herself appears to be a smart kid with a cause.

Oh yes very smart girl.... not disputing that. She is extremely well presented here in Canada. Montreal is the biggest place in Canada that will protest for everything n anything. They love her here. But there are also a lot being said about this child being Aspergers n bipolar. I understand media can get their hands on all sorts on a person. Good n bad. Mind you thatā€™s anywhere on the planet. I just hope no one is exploding this child. I just donā€™t like that.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] did you take photos of the northern lights? Theyā€™re will be some in your area and supposed to be, green, purple n blueish. Itā€™s going to mushroom Finland as they say...You guys are getting/got all 3 colours

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
[MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] did you take photos of the northern lights? Theyā€™re will be some in your area and supposed to be, green, purple n blueish. Itā€™s going to mushroom Finland as they say...You guys are getting/got all 3 colours
ALIENS!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
ALIENS!

Lolll. No no...I was watching the news a couple days ago and they mentioned a special time/day that northern lights where going to happen differently but in Finland. We have them here all the time. Just something else in Finland. My comedian man! Or man I should start drinking.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lolll. No no...I was watching the news a couple days ago and they mentioned a special time/day that northern lights where going to happen differently but in Finland. We have them here all the time. Just something else in Finland. My comedian man! Or man I should start drinking.
Yes drink heavily. "Take me to your leader!"

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
My gut was saying from day one, this will all end up backfiring on this child. Lately we are seeing more n more videos like attach people had enough of Greta. A lot of these videos or media sure speaks out loud.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/5...-greta-thunberg-to-shut-up-get-back-to-school

I'm more worried about the fact that people of power and influence find Greta and her message so provocative. That, I think, is something that will be analysed and discussed in the future.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Members online

No members online now.