ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Did you get any more symptoms as of today? Is so take every 2 days so your system gets use to live strains. Being in the food industry I personally do not touch raw sushi anymore. But that's me. I use to eat it n loved it. Like whole wheat or whole grains...I recall when i was a tiny kiddie our wheat in the feilds was like 4ft high. Today they're 1-2 feet. It's all genetically modified for droughts, diseased, bugs etc. My grandmother when she made bread sure didn't look like what it does today. So I try to stY away from wheat, ant thing that has startch or fake sugar etc. Ok ok im getting off the subject. :unsure: A good book people should read is Wheat Belly by Dr William Davis. I have never thought of wheat like so..... Ok im stopping lollll

I've been fine this weekend... but I stopped taking it. I'm going to take it every 2 days and see what happens. I have done a Whole30 twice, and honestly I'm not a big bread or dairy fan. I feel that I need carbs to get thru my workouts, and I workout pretty regularly. I do bootcamp 3x a week, strength training 1x a week, and yoga 2x a week.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.