Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UGH!!! Just really need to vent!!

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: UGH!!! Just really need to vent!!

I agree 1 complaint wouldnt put me off either because to other buyers it is an obvious mistake. Try not to let that bother you so much but I DO understand why it would. I used to buy on ebay all the time and then got completely ripped off by a seller who had like 99% good rating so I never went back. With the economy as it is it is hard to trust anyone these days, SAD!

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bear
    Likes (Received)

OMG how rude. Can you give her bad feedback?
    I didn't do it

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I've bought and sold on ebay ... used to sell a LOT back in England because I had a lot of baby and toddler clothes to get rid of. They seemed to grow out of stuff so quick that I usually had a supply!!

I guess I'm lucky in that I have never had a problem. I would tell her that you will offer a full refund upon receipt of the returned item, but not the cost of her shipping it back to you. It sounds as if ebay is going to give her the money back anyway because that is what they now guarantee, so you might aswell play along with it. Hopefully, the item will be returned to you so that you can then at least re-sell it!!

I didn't know that sellers could no longer give negative feedback. They used to be able to do that, and I don't think it's very fair for that to change!!! Do you have the option of giving neutral feedback maybe??

I'd also like to agree with everybody else, one negative feedback amongst so many positive ones is annoying but it wouldn't stop me buying off you!!!

heff101

I have just the opposite story.
    Bought a $500 item off Ebay which was to be shipped in 2 pieces. I received 1 and not the other. To make a long story short neither Ebay or Paypal would help me. I got taken for $250.00.
    My advice to you (not sure how much the item was dollar wise) but simply have the customer return the item to you at their expense and once you receive it back in the same condition you shipped it in then refund them their money and be done with it.

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Ugh, that is just ridiculous!! I would be furious as well.

Some people just like to start drama. I don't get it. I go out of my way to make sure I don't aggravate anybody!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads