JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Glad to hear you were able to meet them and hear their concerns. I lived in apartments for 10 years straight and hated the noise I was able to hear. It didn't matter if I was living upstairs or downstairs, I could hear everything! I found the most annoying get under your skin type of noise for me was hearing noises that didn't stop - where is just went on-and-one and that could be for 30 minutes or longer. I would get so annoyed and even pissed sometimes hearing a constant thump, boom boom boom from a stereo even though it wasn't up loud, hearing conversations, and yes, hearing the toilet flush. I always lived in upscale apartments but the poor insulation was the same from place to place. I was always, or thought I was, very very considerate of my neighbors. I got a pounding a couple of times when I had my TV on very low but it was next to the wall when I would watch it late at night. It's tough when you're doing your best to be considerate but aren't able to just be you and Tate and have the fun time you should be able to have. Sound travels so much in then thin walls it even surprised me.

Oh and I think Tate is just the cutest ever! :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am so glad they were open to working it out! I was worried for you. Nothing worse than neighbors who just can't be nice so it it good to hear that yours are.

Members online

No members online now.