Crate Issues

karenben

Apr 18, 2011
uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Hilda
vet bedding is whats used in vets surgarys ,its fleece on one side but the pee soaks through and keeps the top side dry,you can get it very cheap on ebay,i know it wont deal with the peeing issue unfortunatly its sometimes a bully thing,ive had 2 bullys over the years who constantly peed the beds lol,,he may grow out of it ,ive always had females but still scent marked,we call it dirty bitch syndrome!!!,lol,but at least if he sleeps on vet bed his body will be dry ,just put a sheet under the vet bed and wash that,karen

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
If you really want to put something in there, I go to places like salvation army or goodwill and buy sheets towels, and blankets for the dogs. I am just careful to wash them really well before I use them. I will only buy white so that I can use bleach. Then you don't feel bad if it gets ruined and it is easier to wash than a bulky bed.

L

Lucy-licious

lucy did it for a while. she has 2 beds one in and one out of her crate, the last time she did it I put her other bed in there and she hasnt done it since.
we always have a cushion bed and blanket in there that get washed at seperate times so her smell is always in her crate.
no nasty fresh bed smell ever :lol:

Members online

No members online now.