Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I really just want him to be happy and healthy and to feel loved and to think his world is a safe and happy place. Itā€™s what we wish for everyone right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You better believe it! That boy is loved as much as any boy could stand to be loved. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I hope you don't mind but there were so many mistakes in your original post that I just felt compelled to correct them all...

"But...it just sort of did. It started last week when Ollie started crying at about 2.30 AM. It was like baby crying, peeps and little whines. So,I tried to ignore him. But, it was so pathetic. So I thought, ā€œwhat would I do if he were a real child?ā€ Well, Iā€™d take him out of the crib and put him in bed with me and hold him and sing to him and comfort him. So, I woke my husband up and asked him to get Ollie out of that crate that is in his bedroom and lift him into his bed cause heā€™s way too heavy for me. So he did and then I woke him up at 7:00 to lift him down to start his day. So every night OLLIE goes in his crate. He cries between 2 and 4 AM and I wake John and we go through ā€œthe procedure.ā€

Except for tonight. Tonight we were watching TV and at 7:30 I heard Ollie barking in his dark bedroom. I went in and turned on the light in his dark bedroom. Ollie was standing on his side of his bed barking to be lifted up to his bed. So I called John in to lift him up onto his bed. So now Iā€™m sitting on here in the recliner watching TV. And, Ollie is stretched out across his side of his bed and at some point I'm going to have to sleep in the recliner from now on so as to make sure he has enough room to sleep comfortably in his bed.

Yes, I know I created this monster. I really do. But. But. But. Heā€™s such a sweetie pie and I love him so much. I will do nothing to change any of this."

No thanks necessary

BTW, he looks REALLY comfy in his new bed.

PERFECTION!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.