Please mom...

MFrey2012

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
2,201
Reaction score
372
Location
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie (Nov 1, 2015-Jun 17, 2024)
hand over some your apple!! She LOVES them, what food/foods does your baby go crazy for??
3303dd9fff86e0b08474c405c43c3e8f.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
LOVE HER FACE!!!

Food = EVERYTHING


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Everything n anything. Duke just inhales n has no clue what he'll be eating.
 
Yup...anything and everything. I made butternut squash risotto for dinner so gave the boys some cubed squash, they loved it.

She got a bite, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Bentley will eat just about anything. Jewel is like Morris the cat...finicky.
 
Yup...anything and everything. I made butternut squash risotto for dinner so gave the boys some cubed squash, they loved it.

She got a bite, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES of course she did, i cant say no to that face!! she gets only healthy human snacks

She's not a huge fan of celery
 
YES of course she did, i cant say no to that face!! she gets only healthy human snacks

She's not a huge fan of celery

Same with my boys, they’ll get veggies and fruit but only when I’m cooking or eating them. They’re favorite though is cheese. Anytime I pull out the cheese grater or the cheese I swear they know and come running.

And they don’t like celery either!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Same with my boys, they’ll get veggies and fruit but only when I’m cooking or eating them. They’re favorite though is cheese. Anytime I pull out the cheese grater or the cheese I swear they know and come running.

And they don’t like celery either!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Ellie LOVES cheese to, but that is a SUPER special treat.

Good thing Mommy doesnt like celery either.:no:
 
Anything I am eating she'll eat and anything else she can get her hands on too! Well mouth....
Like my slippers, crochet needle, reading glasses, chapstick ect..... (at least chew on)
 
cbf1171f93ec9264f0b6fe95d1de07cf.jpg



Fran has never met a piece of food that she didn’t like.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]
 
cca01067efb44b8b8f22a8ed1866521d.jpg

She even tries to eat her siblings [emoji24][emoji24]

76766fc33b194f8100e59636fd5d4d78.jpg


And my pants


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. [emoji190][emoji252]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top