Any idea what these bumps could be?

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Just put the pill in a piece of soft cheese. Or you can crush it into powder in a piece of paper with a spoon, and pour the powder on his food if it's feeding time.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
The precise way to give a 8 mg dose would be to crush the 25mg pill into a powder, pour the powder into a syringe (by removing the end and leaving the cap on) then add water to make 3ml total, then give 1 ml of that to the dog by syringing in his dog food or in side of his mouth. Save the other 2ml for future doses for 24 hr in fridge

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yeah i did my best to cut it at 1/3. He had a hard time keepinh it in his mouth because it would keep falling out. But he took it and he doesnt seem bothered by it, he took it an hour ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is he this morning?

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
These bumps do look like allergic hives. Very common in bullies. The most difficult part is to figure out what is the reason (food or environmental allergies) and eliminate them. Try Benadryl, hopefully it will help. May be think about different food, with less components. Probiotics are always recommended, as they help to build stronger immune system and improve digestion.

OP
nachothebulldog

nachothebulldog

Jul 26, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Nacho
How is he this morning?

Hes not scratching himself as much. The hives are still there lightly but i thi k hes better:)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hives can be from a bite or an insect sting also. I use cheese or peanut butter to put pill in. Glad to hear that [MENTION=17431]nachothebulldog[/MENTION] is getting better!

OP
nachothebulldog

nachothebulldog

Jul 26, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Nacho
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I just wanted to reach out to you and everyone else that gave me advice! It looks like nachos hives are gone! Hes still itching here and there but nothing compared to the weekend. Thank you guys so much!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I just wanted to reach out to you and everyone else that gave me advice! It looks like nachos hives are gone! Hes still itching here and there but nothing compared to the weekend. Thank you guys so much!

Great news!!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank

Great group huh :) Hope your Nacho keeps improving :)