Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Y'all, I'm in need of my people AGAIN. I think Ranger may be depressed (if doggie depression is a thing)

Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Y'all, I'm in need of my people AGAIN. I think Ranger may be depressed (if doggie depression is a thing)

omG it breaks my heart I'm so sorry!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member sisters3's Avatar
    Real Name
    Sue
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    My Girl Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Y'all, I'm in need of my people AGAIN. I think Ranger may be depressed (if doggie depression is a thing)

@Ranger777 How is Ranger doing?
    May the sun in your eyes be your ONLY problem today! Peace Friends!

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Hceril's Avatar
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Poor Ranger!
    Bella could and would keep him busy!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Ugh this is heartbreaking... my hubby works out of town a lot as well, but our dogs seem attached to momma (SHE who controls the food... LMAO!). My issue is Willow is attached to my grandson, and we only see him a couple of times a month. This summer has been hard for her because we've had him here for weeks at a time. She mopes around for a couple of days when he's gone. I give her a couple of days, and then we are back to our "normal"... I think the key is to keep them entertained and on a schedule. Try some new toys or take him somewhere new... I would start some new adventures that only YOU both do together so he has something to look forward to.

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

5. Likes Cbrugs, Texas Carol liked this post
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
    It certainly is...take advantage of it. Do something special.
    What? Go fishing without you Chip? Lolll

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger777 View Post
    &helsonwheels we've talked about getting another baby but I just don't think I could handle it right now
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I would take photos and send one everyday to hubby! With a remark like....SEE..SEEE...WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO OUR BABY!?!?!

Rub it in lolll

8. Likes Cbrugs liked this post
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@oscarmayer I can't take him out on the big bass boat without my husband but I can and will take him out in our small boat and see if that helps at all. Thank you for the suggestion!
    And thanks for the offer but NO WAY SIR will my baby go shark fishing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    @oscarmayer ...you're not begging the right way!!! Lolll

Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Chunky White;709015]Thats sad!! I do Industrial Electric work and have traveled a lot over the years but am trying to stay home now since I have Chunky. I am a bachelor so if I traveled I would have to find someone to stay here with him or figure out a way to take him with me. I miss the money I made on the road but enjoy being home.
    I get it when you have a pet n work on the road it's much harder. My youngest son is in his last apprenticeship in industrial instrumental electrician and he goes out work to accumulate his last hours to finally finish the apprenticeship. I also pitch in as he has 3 dogs. His gf works weekdays so I drive him to the airport on fridays. If you're your own boss I would bing my dogs in a flash. I do it often especially when I know its going to be a driving day.

@Ranger777 it's very hard for anyone that works out of town. I work from home and sometimes need to leave 10hrs or a couple days. I have 2 sons both have 3 dogs each so we will all help each other out. There will be days no one can be there cause their out of town for the day. Start bonding with him, do stuff together, walks, swimming, driving around and yes take the small boat n go for boat rides.

11. Likes Texas Carol liked this post
    Real Name
    Megan
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
    Likes (Received)

Just wanted to check in and see how you and Ranger are doing. Hope he's feeling better! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Real Name
    Ashley
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ranger
    Likes (Received)

Default Y'all, I'm in need of my people AGAIN. I think Ranger may be depressed (if doggie depression is a thing)

Update: we couldn't stand the sadness that had taken over our baby and I drove him to see his daddy for the week! Amazingly the depression symptoms have subsided

BIG HUGS and KISSES to everyone who offered their love, support and advice. We are so grateful to have y'all as our "pack"

“Texas is a fine place for men and dogs, but hell on women and horses.”
    — Molly Ivins

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Update: we couldn't stand the sadness that had taken over our baby and I drove him to see his daddy for the week! Amazingly the depression symptoms have subsided

BIG HUGS and KISSES from everyone who offered their love, support and advice. We are so grateful to have y'all as our "pack"

What a great bully Momma!!!! Enjoy your stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

15. Likes Ranger777, Texas Carol, Cbrugs liked this post
    Real Name
    Megan
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Francesca aka Fran aka Mama Beans
    Likes (Received)

BIG HUGS and KISSES to everyone who offered their love, support and advice. We are so grateful to have y'all as our "pack"

So happy to hear that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

17. Likes Ranger777 liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads