Rare snowfall along NC coast this past Sunday

Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
167
Reaction score
4
Location
North Carolina
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Needless to say Dozer enjoyed it, as it was his first -

10.5 months old - 1st Snow .webp
 
Handsome snow bull ❤
 
I called my family as they are all in Quebec. East side of Canada. They got in one day 31cm. Dozer would of love that!

Update....over 40cm.
 
Thanks everybody! Yes, he would have liked more. I could tell he was wondering "What happened?" when it warmed up and was gone.
 
Dozer has about as nice a Fawn Brindle coat as I've ever seen. I hope it's a warm one.
 
Where Dozer comes from (and his parents live) is a very small town between the hills of Tennessee next to a big Wildlife Refuge (not too far from Nashville), they get their fair share of winter. He sure doesn't act like the cold bothers him, like every other dog I've had quite the opposite - it energizes him!
 
Dozer has about as nice a Fawn Brindle coat as I've ever seen. I hope it's a warm one.

Thank you, his outgoing and always curios personality is what complete the package. He surprises me regularly and makes me laugh / smile every day. I love this breed, they really are the John Belushi / Chris Farley of the dog world.
 
Thank you, his outgoing and always curios personality is what complete the package. He surprises me regularly and makes me laugh / smile every day. I love this breed, they really are the John Belushi / Chris Farley of the dog world.

Lolll too true! And yes, just absolutely love the coat on Dozer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top