Quote Originally Posted by oscarmayer View Post
And, I'm told that dark chocolate is much worse than milk chocolate
Yes - we did lots of research on this after ours somehow got hold of a white chocolate easter bunny. Basically, white chocolate isn't good, but the sugar is going to cause more of an issue than the toxic substance (blanking on the name right now) in white chocolate because levels are so low. It's something like 200lbs of white chocolate would need to be ingested within 24hours to be toxic to a bulldog. The darker the chocolate, the higher concentration of the toxic substance.