Recommendations on a durable dog bed?!!

Florasaurus

May 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bluebelle
We used a Boots & Barkley (Target) large bed with washable covers and put it on top of a Coolaroo bed for my first dog Daisy. It held up really well. When we had Flora I bought a Woolrich little cozy bed. Marigold doesn't seem interested in beds period! Go figure lol. But we're keeping the others for the puppy we'll be getting.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White

THIS may be the one… Lol

Thats the only bed chunky hasn't chewed up so far. He has been through two of their crate mats but they replaced the first cover and he immediately made his one goal in life to destroy the second cover so it stays in the closet and he just uses the bed. I had both in his crate because he lays in the front of the crate some on a blanket and the times he scrunches up on the bed in the back of the crate. I bought the bed when he was less than 30 lbs and it fit him them and is small now but he wont destroy it so it stays.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Thats the only bed chunky hasn't chewed up so far. He has been through two of their crate mats but they replaced the first cover and he immediately made his one goal in life to destroy the second cover so it stays in the closet and he just uses the bed. I had both in his crate because he lays in the front of the crate some on a blanket and the times he scrunches up on the bed in the back of the crate. I bought the bed when he was less than 30 lbs and it fit him them and is small now but he wont destroy it so it stays.

That's good to know… I'm going to order his new bed today!!! It's SO crazy that some of these guys just can't STOP eating their beds :bang:

Members online

No members online now.