Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adopting a new bulldog

Real Name
    United States
    Brown Deer, Wisconsin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Adopting a new bulldog

@mo4xdamomma, Thank you so much for opening your home and heart to Sophee. I love reading/seeing stories like hers, because I am part of an English Bulldog rescue. Wish that I could help you with advice about the tail removal, but that is probably one of the only things that I have not had to deal with. I know it is pretty common, because I know of many bulldogs (10 plus) that have had it done that are part of Meetup groups that I am involved with. I hope everything goes well.
    Last edited by 2BullyMama; 07-10-2015 at 08:35 AM. Reason: fixed tag

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

2. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Adopting a new bulldog

Sophee had surgery this morning and did fine. Last I heard she was waking up. It was more complicated than anticipated but went well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads