Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piece missing

Real Name
    Grafton, OHIO
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Piece missing

Quote Originally Posted by wfd38383 View Post
    This is how I feel since grad school started back up. I have had like 5 minutes if less a day to check the forums and some days i don't even sign on. I miss staying up to date on all the articles, pics and vids... I use to look forward to signing on a few times a day and being active on here, now i'm lucky to sign on. Hopefully I will get a break in work soon and can have a few days on here to catch up.
    @wfd38383 I"m in the same position as you (kinda) .... I'm a personal trainer so right now is my busy time with everybody making committments to get healthy and fit this year. Committments that will probably start to fade into a distant memory for some of them by March/April time ..

So I'm not on here as much as I used to be, and sometimes barely get the chance to log on at all. However, I start to panic that I have missed something and get annoyed with myself when I can never get to the end of all the new posts that exist since I was last on EBN. And believe me I really DO try to get through all the new posts ......

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Southeast, Ma
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Piece missing

it sucks, it's weird but i missing being part of this community everyday and reading posts from the regulars and seeing all the dogs...i know i dont know any of you or your dogs but it feels like I do cause i am use to reading or seeing pics of them multiple times a day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads