The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: We have an escape artist!

@JeannieCO was it emma who pushed her pen just over the stairs so she could have enough room to get out from the bottom? lol..

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

What a cutie Belle is. They can be quite the escape artists I tell ya. Looks like you'll need to add those locking clips to the crate.

Quote Originally Posted by nycbullymama View Post
    @JeannieCO was it emma who pushed her pen just over the stairs so she could have enough room to get out from the bottom? lol..
    Yes it was her. Funny you remember, I just saw the pics again to other night. Cracked me up!

When I was working in an office I had the VueZone cameras and just happened to check in on her. There's a crate on the left and she was in the X-pen on the right. Here's what I saw when I peek in.

All's good, both crates are there as is Emma.
    -image-jpg

Peeked in an hour later
    -image-jpg

She moved it 15 feet across the kitchen and over a runner rug and over the steps
    -image-jpg

And then she excaped out the bottom
    -image-jpg

-image-jpg
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

"
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    What a cutie Belle is. They can be quite the escape artists I tell ya. Looks like you'll need to add those locking clips to the crate.

Yes it was her. Funny you remember, I just saw the pics again to other night. Cracked me up!

When I was working in an office I had the VueZone cameras and just happened to check in on her. There's a crate on the left and she was in the X-pen on the right. Here's what I saw when I peek in.

All's good, both crates are there as is Emma.
    -image-jpg

Peeked in an hour later
    -image-jpg

She moved it 15 feet across the kitchen and over a runner rug and over the steps
    -image-jpg

And then she excaped out the bottom
    -image-jpg

-image-jpg
    Oh I remember. It was around the time we got Blue and I was reading everything here. Learned so much and made notes on what not to do..lol..

The Emma story is one of my favorites though. I also remember she was fine.. just wanted to play with her big brothers

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    April
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jovi
    Likes (Received)

hahah Jovi made her way out of EVERY crate possible when she was a pup. She eventually got over doing it. I was so scared knowing the crate is metal and if she tried squeezing through made me think it would catch on and cut her. She didn't make her way out of a plastic pen one time though! That is another story, so funny. We left her in one of those pop up crates, in the bedroom and Jovi was about 5 months old and when I came home I went into the bedroom and the crate and her were GONE!! I was so frantic and then my fiance was like "HUNNY" and I went running to find her crate and her near the front door. She was partially potty trained, so I can only assume she needed to go potty and just walked over there in the crate tumbling

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by xxaprilrose View Post
    hahah Jovi made her way out of EVERY crate possible when she was a pup. She eventually got over doing it. I was so scared knowing the crate is metal and if she tried squeezing through made me think it would catch on and cut her. She didn't make her way out of a plastic pen one time though! That is another story, so funny. We left her in one of those pop up crates, in the bedroom and Jovi was about 5 months old and when I came home I went into the bedroom and the crate and her were GONE!! I was so frantic and then my fiance was like "HUNNY" and I went running to find her crate and her near the front door. She was partially potty trained, so I can only assume she needed to go potty and just walked over there in the crate tumbling
    LOL, wow!
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads