Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's the last night before the big trip.

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Tonight's the last night before the big trip.

And I'm both happy and sad. I'm going to miss Stiggy soooo much. Really wish we can take him with us. We've only had him for 4 months, but I'm not looking forward to the withdrawal period. I'm going to miss him waking me up from my sleep because he stepped on me to find a comfy spot on the bed. Little bugger.

He's going to have a sleepover party at the daycare from Mon to Wed each week then my sis is going to take care of him for the rest. Is it weird that I'm not even worried about if I packed everything for the trip but rather if I got everything ready for him instead? lol. Still have to prepare all the food, wash all his sheets, make sure all the supplies are available and ready, make a 'Stiggy How To' list for my sis and give him a bath.

It's going to be a long night ... but will give a lot of hugs and kisses to the little big guy any chance I get.

Here he is playing with one of his fave toys ... a towel!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Tonight's the last night before the big trip.

Awwww, somebody's wrapped around a little Bully paw. Have a good trip... your Sis and Stiggy will have fun, and he'll be happy to see you when you get back.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruggles and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Just think how much fun he will have with your sister! He is darling!

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I know you are going to miss Stig soooooo much!!! Tidus is with Chip on a road trip right now and I feel like something is missing.... like I forgot where I put my keys, or forgot to do something.....you know what I mean? I am totally off with him gone. But Chip has reported that Tidus is being a big sourpuss/fraidy cat and will not leave his side for one moment. He even goes with him to the potty in the hotel, and apparently the potty is so tiny Tidus is almost sitting in his lap!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Gertie & Ida
    Likes (Received)

I know exactly how you feel! I went to Mich. and Pa. in Oct. and I missed Gertie and Ida sooo much! But it was sure nice to come home to them. Have a nice trip!

There is nothing nicer than two sweet Bully girls, unless it's THREE sweet Bully girls!!
    Julie, Gertie, Ida & Clementine in Az.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    I know you are going to miss Stig soooooo much!!! Tidus is with Chip on a road trip right now and I feel like something is missing.... like I forgot where I put my keys, or forgot to do something.....you know what I mean? I am totally off with him gone. But Chip has reported that Tidus is being a big sourpuss/fraidy cat and will not leave his side for one moment. He even goes with him to the potty in the hotel, and apparently the potty is so tiny Tidus is almost sitting in his lap!

LMBO @desertskybulldogs I now have an image of Tidus balancing on Chips lap.....

@savemejeebus I haven't been on here as much in the last week ........ where are you going????? Hopefully, somewhere fun!!! AND just think of it as a vacation for Stiggy minus the parents

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

We went on two cruises this summer, It was more of a worry with Vegas than going out of the country it was the first time we left him! It does take a lot of thought and care to make sure they are taken care of, and the first time I worried myself sick, I gave 3 emergency numbers because I had NO phone service while out of the country, what I know is Amy that has the doggie day care fell in love with Vegas and let him be with her ALL the time, 1- because it was hot and she worried so she took him in her office with her. I spent extra to get him an air conditioned Suite and took his crate, but she insisted on keeping him with her in her house and 2- who could not love a bully? Stig will be OK and enjoy your time away, even thought I KNOW you will worry as I did! Nosy question....where are you going?

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jozi, Wales
    Likes (Received)

Have fun and try not to worry yourself to death.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Butler
    Likes (Received)

oh man! i know what you mean. i don't ever want to be away from butler. we are even taking him to las vegas in march cause i don't want to leave him with anyone. our next trip is to my home town in colorado and i am bringing him there too! lol. your sister will be a good fill in mommy while you are gone i know i would be good to stiggy if he were sleeping over at my house!

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I hope you have fun on your trip!!! im sure stiggy will have so much fun while you are away that it'll pass quickly for him! we went to red river nm for a week during the 4th of july and i missed lexter so much i texted lex's babysitter every chance i could to make sure he was ok. sad thing is they are fixing to have another baby in may so im thinking 3 kids will be alot for her so we might have to find another babysitter

Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola and Brodie
    Likes (Received)

Have fun on your trip. Sounds like he is going to be taken care of and I am sure you will check on him daily! I bet he has tons of fun at daycare and meet lots of new friends.
    I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

Real Name
    Lacey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Silva and Stella
    Likes (Received)

Have fun on your trip! Make sure to post pics when you get back!
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Anonymous

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads