Need some advice PLEASE!

OP
beckylu00

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
Update! We decided to take Rocco off of Blue Buffalo the freedom one.im making his food now stil giving him chicken with rice.its only been what two days. I took him a bath with relief shampoo. Happy to say today and yesterday he looks good not itchy as bad.we notice his eyes are not watery in his nose is not as water either his hives gone down giving him zyrtec once a day. We also noticed when we cut the grass and he uses the potty right after he gets itchy so it could be the grass.thank u all for your help.if he dose flare up again with hives then we will switch 2 beef or turkey but so far so good.
qa7ete6a.jpg
Rocco sunbathing

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

OP
beckylu00

beckylu00

Apr 29, 2014
ydynu4er.jpg
sorry the other pix is sideways

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
I'm sorry I can't offer any words of wisdom. But.. can offer support I hope he does get better and you do find what is giving him hives. If you just need to vent I'm all ears. Mia send her support as well. 🐾🐶

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
So glad he's finding some relief, I hope he continues to improve. It could still be environmental allergies to grass, trees, pollen etc. it's spring and normal for this time of the year, even us humans are suffering with sneezing , itchy watery eyes, and stuffy noses. Not much we can do other than treat symptoms, antihistamines, vaporizer with eucalyptus oil, and wiping his feet with wet ones or baby wipes after walking outside on the grass to remove allergens. It should get better when the air conditioning is turned on, as this helps with air equality when spring and summer bring allergies. Also keeping walks to early morning and in the evenings will help as well.

Members online