Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBN makes me happy!!

Real Name
    United States
    North Florida
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: EBN makes me happy!!

Quote Originally Posted by BodiesMom View Post
    I am so incredibly happy that I found EBN! I have so many stories and pictures and lots of info that "non-bully owners" just don't understand, appreciate, and are probably tired of hearing me talk about!! But here, on EBN, everyone understands and appreciates and LOVES hearing and talking about our bullies!!! Not only is there a lot of great info here but everyone is so compassionate and knowing and genuinely cares about the well being of these animals, that they've never even met! And the pics and funny stories never get old, plus most of the time others have a funny pic or story about their bully doing a lot of the same things!!
    Again, I am so thankful to have found this forum site and knowing that if I ever have an issue that I can't figure out on my own, you all are here to help and give advice! THANK YOU to everyone who participates and makes this a true family of bullies!!!

I agree

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: EBN makes me happy!!

I also agree. But I must say that I have had many breeds-both purebred and mixed, and I have loved and treated them all like my children. EBN is a wonderful place!
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Feed Store Operator MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Default EBN makes me happy!!

I am in agreement. I love sharing stories about our babies. I can't wait to find pics and stories about your baby /ies.
    I am a newly bullie mom , I adopted her in Dec 2013. She's the best thing that happened to me.
    Some guy asked me, you prefer your dog over a man? I said, I am not giving up my dog for a man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads